Every year we hold events to benefit the Georgetown community. We promote fitness through walking and running on roads and trails throughout the year.
Please join us throughout the year in celebrating fitness by joining us as one of our races.
• Poppy 5K & Kids K – Saturday April 25th, 2015
9am – Georgetown High School
A 5k run/race that supports the Red Poppy Festival in Georgetown.
• The DAM Mile – Wednesday May 13th, 2015
6pm – Overlook Park, Lake Georgetown
This fun, club race is a one mile run (or walk) across the Lake Georgetown dam followed by a potluck dinner.
• Race To Build 5k/10k – Sunday June 14th, 2015
A new race in town to benefit the Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County.
• Turkey Trot – Thurs., November 26th, 2015
A 5 mile race held in Georgetown on Thanksgiving morning.
• Vern’s No Frills’ 5k – 3rd Saturday of each month
This flat, fast course costs only $1 for adults and is free for children. Since it is a no frills race, there are no awards and no food at the end of the race. Vern’s shirts and GRC merchandise is sold at the race. Proceeds benefit Berry Springs Park.